Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Fifth Gear: 3.4 996 vs Boxster RS60

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Fifth Gear: 3.4 996 vs Boxster RS60

Cool Video -

YouTube - 5th Gear Porsche Boxster RS60

Old 01-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Since that new guy joined the show i find it unbearable to watch, those two are such faggots.

Tiff is still awesome though.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:24 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Tiff is still awesome, and the base model 99 996 is still an amazing car, and a bargain right now.

Old 01-23-2009, 04:42 AM
Ray
Teamspeed Member
Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
the RS60 boxster sounds so good compare with the 996C2

Old 01-23-2009, 05:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
one of those super rare '97 water cooled Porsches eh?

Old 01-23-2009, 07:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah the new guy is a douche

Old 01-23-2009, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Cody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Craigger
one of those super rare '97 water cooled Porsches eh?
You know that sounded wrong to me as well, but a couple sites have 1997 as the first year for the 996... Porsche 911 / 996 3.4 1997 - 2001

I wouldn't mind fifth gear if it was Vicky, Tiff, and the guy that Tiff used to do all his races with.

Old 01-23-2009, 04:49 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cody D
You know that sounded wrong to me as well, but a couple sites have 1997 as the first year for the 996... Porsche 911 / 996 3.4 1997 - 2001

I wouldn't mind fifth gear if it was Vicky, Tiff, and the guy that Tiff used to do all his races with.
You're right, it would be a way better show if it was just Tiff, Vicky, and Jason Plato. Jason Plato is an ex touring car champion, and in the episode where he tests the 997 Turbo, he said that he had already ordered one. He gets points for being a Porsche guy!

Old 01-23-2009, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Cody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud ofCody D has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by LaneS@macarbon.com
You're right, it would be a way better show if it was just Tiff, Vicky, and Jason Plato. Jason Plato is an ex touring car champion, and in the episode where he tests the 997 Turbo, he said that he had already ordered one. He gets points for being a Porsche guy!
Jason Plato, that's the guy. I really like the shows when he and Tiff are competing, they look like they are having fun.

Old 01-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond repute
"That must make 911 owners happy"

Yes it did, I was on the edge of my seat and about to sell my car the day a factory boxster is faster haha

Not to mention that boxster is well over 2X as much as I could get for my car

Quick Reply: Fifth Gear: 3.4 996 vs Boxster RS60