Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Cayman's and Boxster's from Bologna

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 09:36 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-08-2008, 09:37 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

DJ
Teamspeed Pro

DJ
Teamspeed Pro

Old 12-08-2008, 09:38 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro

Old 12-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
I see sport buckets in the Cayman! I'm hoping the taillights will look better in person but that's my only issue with the car.

Old 12-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
The headlights look SOOOO good! Very mini-CGT-ish!

Old 12-14-2008, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
RickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Haha that wheel gap is huge!
I believe a Boxster RS with some 15-20 extra HP (330-335hp), bucket seats in leather/alcantara, 19" RS Only wheels, 30mm drop and that hardcore RS striping would be my dream.

I think many people doubt this will ever happen, but I don't!

You see a couple of weeks ago, in my school here in Sweden we were supposed to write an essay about our dream-profession. We got a day off to interview someone with this profession.
So I called Porsche Germany and asked to talk with one off their test-drivers, first I reached a old lady who first asked what kind of questiuons I would like to ask him. I was like "Hmm, I would like to ask him what kind of education you would need to become a test driver, and how many hours per week he works and such".
The old lady told me that was confidential, and I was like.. "How can that be confidential?" :S

Well after many more calls and tries I ended up talking with a very nice young girl, she couldn't answer my questions since she's never got to sit behind the wheel of a Porsche. However, she found one of the testdrivers in their office, and a couple of hours later I called back and got to talk to him.
After the interview I asked him if he had been driving the facelifted Boxster (which wasn't released at that time, in october) he said yes he had and it was going to be a big improvement from the old model or something like that. I asked him if there will be an RS model of it, of course he said he couldn't answer that. I said "I'll take that as a maybe then" he answered "you can take it as a maybe, but you didn't here it from me". :P

If it wasn't going to be an RS model, I think he should have said "No" when I asked about it, but you can never know for sure.
Well lets hope I am right!

/Richard

Old 12-14-2008, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
contigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud of
Good picture updates... Still a 911 guy...

Old 12-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
Nice shots DJ! I like the new Cayman and Boxster.

Quick Reply: Cayman's and Boxster's from Bologna