Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

06 Phantom and 08 Drophead available!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008 | 11:24 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
06 Phantom and 08 Drophead available!

I have a Black Black 06 Phantom with Black wood and chorme wheels. 20,000 miles for 220,000! and I have one of the only White/Cream 700 mile 08 Dropheads avilable as well................ 100K over sticker!

Attached Images        
Old 07-23-2008 | 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
JGAHEARN is an unknown quantity at this point
Phantom

What is the production date on the phantom?

Old 07-26-2008 | 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
While I love the exterior and interior front of the Phantom the rear interior just doesn't seem to be up to par with he maybach. Looks smaller, doesn't have the reclining seats which I would think would be an absolute priority with a car like this. If I were in the market and had a driver I would definitely want a Maybach but if I wanted to drive myself the Phantom looks to be ultimate.

Do you agree having spent more time with the Phantom?

Old 07-26-2008 | 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
While I love the exterior and interior front of the Phantom the rear interior just doesn't seem to be up to par with he maybach. Looks smaller, doesn't have the reclining seats which I would think would be an absolute priority with a car like this. If I were in the market and had a driver I would definitely want a Maybach but if I wanted to drive myself the Phantom looks to be ultimate.

Do you agree having spent more time with the Phantom?
The Phantom is a bit dated now in my opinion. Also, the short wheel base Phantom is not very comfortable at all in the rear. I also think the build quality of the Maybach is a bit better in certain instances, with that being said though. I think you need to look at the EWB (extended wheel base) Phantom. It has twice the leg room the normal SWB version has and has reclining seats (not Maybach like, but similar).

Old 07-26-2008 | 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr.PS
The Phantom is a bit dated now in my opinion. Also, the short wheel base Phantom is not very comfortable at all in the rear. I also think the build quality of the Maybach is a bit better in certain instances, with that being said though. I think you need to look at the EWB (extended wheel base) Phantom. It has twice the leg room the normal SWB version has and has reclining seats (not Maybach like, but similar).
Wasn't even aware of the model, thanks for the heads up...