Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

What is up with the new Range?

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
What is up with the new Range?

I have been in the market for a good month looking for a full size Range Rover. To my surprise, it's extremely hard to get your hand on this car when you pay cash. Almost all local dealers said I either have to finance or lease the car in order to wait for a few months to get one and all this is because of people importing and exporting these car like crazy.

Old 10-22-2013, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BlueSander
I have been in the market for a good month looking for a full size Range Rover. To my surprise, it's extremely hard to get your hand on this car when you pay cash. Almost all local dealers said I either have to finance or lease the car in order to wait for a few months to get one and all this is because of people importing and exporting these car like crazy.
Bought one and sold 5 months later, added 5k miles, for $8k more than sticker. Most interested buyers were looking to import it. Wait till Feb 2014, there will be overstock on the dealer lots and they will sell to anybody. Or get one used but be prepared to pay over sticker.
Amazing ride by the way.

Old 10-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
Bought one and sold 5 months later, added 5k miles, for $8k more than sticker. Most interested buyers were looking to import it. Wait till Feb 2014, there will be overstock on the dealer lots and they will sell to anybody. Or get one used but be prepared to pay over sticker.
Amazing ride by the way.
wow sold for 8k more than what you bought it for. That's amazing.

Old 10-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SPEEDANDTECH
wow sold for 8k more than what you bought it for. That's amazing.
I would not of sold it otherwise. Loved it and planned on keeping it for at least 2 years (which is long for me). But when I saw people list them for 30k over sticker, I thought it would be foolish to not take advantage. In Feb, they will start to depreciate as they should and then OUCH.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
^^^ I have never thought cars can be sold like this. It sounds just like people making off selling iPhone's. Anyhow, I'm in the market as a cash buyer. Will continue with my search...

Old 10-24-2013, 01:45 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Certain cars you can definitely make money off of. Rovers are those for now, although that period may be ending soon.