Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Donz Forged Wheels on Rolls Royce Ghost

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Former Sponsor
Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Donz Forged Wheels on Rolls Royce Ghost

With its Wald Black Bison body kit, this customized Rolls Royce Ghost was begging for some custom wheels. Thats where we at Donz Wheelz stepped in, choosing a set of 22x9.5f and 22x10r three-piece extreme concave Donz Forged Ragusa. Finished in custom color match White with Chrome Lips and custom Rolls Royce center caps, these bad boys are ready to hit the road in style!

Name:  ROLLS1_zps2a76e64b.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  86.7 KB

Name:  ROLLS3_zps5476657e.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  91.5 KB

Name:  ROLLS2_zpse7d2a2c7.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  76.8 KB

Name:  ROLLS4_zps5bfa1eb0.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  87.1 KB

Old 08-12-2013, 10:42 AM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start by saying that the wheels look great! Beautiful.

However, that body kit is seriously one of the ugliest I've seen. I'm sorry if my opinion offends any body, but come on. It's like whoever designed it was just throwing LEDs, vents and fog lights at the car and they just kept whatever stuck.

Am I the only one that thinks this?

Old 08-12-2013, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DBV
Let me start by saying that the wheels look great! Beautiful.

However, that body kit is seriously one of the ugliest I've seen. I'm sorry if my opinion offends any body, but come on. It's like whoever designed it was just throwing LEDs, vents and fog lights at the car and they just kept whatever stuck.

Am I the only one that thinks this?
Nope, it is terrible

Old 08-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Im actually ok with the body kit and think the wheels look like shit. Not a fan of body color matching wheels.

Old 08-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think the kit and wheels are both terrible. Not for me.

Old 08-14-2013, 03:35 PM
Former Sponsor
Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Rennen Forged You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 08-31-2013, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I'm sorry but I don't like either, I do like the color match though but the body kit is ugly and looks cheap and wheels aren't my taste

Old 08-31-2013, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
bonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura about
I don't like it but I'm sure some will.