Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Who owns/has owned a RR in here?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Who owns/has owned a RR in here?

So I am looking to upgrade the SUV to a 2010 RR Lux and I am wondering if all of these horror stories are true. I found a good example and am ready to move on it...just need a pat on the back from the team. THANKS!!

Old 12-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
So I am looking to upgrade the SUV to a 2010 RR Lux and I am wondering if all of these horror stories are true. I found a good example and am ready to move on it...just need a pat on the back from the team. THANKS!!
I am giving you that pat on the back. Do it. RR are the best suv. Reliability issues were almost zero for the 2 that I had. Have a new one on order.

Old 12-15-2012, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
I am giving you that pat on the back. Do it. RR are the best suv. Reliability issues were almost zero for the 2 that I had. Have a new one on order.
I was going to pm you, as you are one of the only I remember owning one. It is an amazing vehicle. The turning radius was unbelievable as well as fit, finish and ride comfort. I may be closing the deal next week.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using teamspeed

Old 12-15-2012, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nothing goes over a RR...king of the SUV world forever

Old 12-15-2012, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ordered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond repute
You won't regret it. Very luxurious, quite a few toys and very comfy.

Especially the standard, the sport has a bit of a firmer ride.

Just make sure to get it checked out by a dealer to make sure there are no underlying issues with it. If something's wrong with the electronics it can be quite expensive to fix.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Have owned one for about two an a half years.... no issues

Old 12-16-2012, 01:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
I don't consider the sport a real RR. It takes away what makes a RR special. It serves it's purpose if that is what you are wanting.

Old 12-16-2012, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ordered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
I don't consider the sport a real RR. It takes away what makes a RR special. It serves it's purpose if that is what you are wanting.
It's more of a real RR than the Evoque...

I love the sport, firstly it saved my life, second it was great in the sand, third it was one of the best SUV's I've ever had the pleasure of owning. For the 4 years that we had it we had 0 issues. Ours was a HST Supercharged and boy that thing was fast back in the day.

Old 12-16-2012, 07:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I'm not getting the sport it was just too small on the inside for me.

Old 12-16-2012, 07:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Here are some pics

Attached Images         

Quick Reply: Who owns/has owned a RR in here?