Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Are you the new 2013 Range Rover?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 09:42 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Are you the new 2013 Range Rover?

Name:  2013-range-rover-leak.jpg
Views: 3637
Size:  42.8 KB

Are you the new 2013 Range Rover?

Looks like official images may be starting to leak out.

Well it was bound to happen, leaked images of the new generation Range Rover appear to be hitting the web today and if I was a betting man I'd say we'll see the full release and high resolution images any day now. As we have been reporting in our previous spy articles, the new Range Rover will be both lighter and more fuel efficient than the current model to the extensive use of aluminum for the bodywork and platform, making the new Rover at least 300-400 kg lighter.

Under the hood power choices will include improved versions of the current models 4.4 TDV8 and 5.0-litre supercharged V8. The new 375bhp supercharged V6 engine from the Jaguar F-Type will also find a home in the new Rover's line-up. A 33 mpg hybrid-version of Range Rover is also rumored to be on tap in the coming years.

The 2013 Range Rover will come in a variety of trim levels, just like the current model, and a long-wheelbase variant for China is expected. Stay tuned for more soon!

Name:  2014-Range-Rover-1[2].jpg
Views: 6949
Size:  132.3 KB

Name:  2014-Range-Rover-2[2].jpg
Views: 1926
Size:  127.4 KB

Name:  2014-Range-Rover-4[2].jpg
Views: 3051
Size:  210.2 KB

Name:  2014-Range-Rover-5[2].jpg
Views: 5821
Size:  120.3 KB

Name:  2014-Range-Rover-6[2].jpg
Views: 1822
Size:  157.0 KB

Name:  2014-Range-Rover-7[2].jpg
Views: 1755
Size:  158.0 KB

Name:  2014-Range-Rover-8[2].jpg
Views: 1684
Size:  162.5 KB

Name:  2014-Range-Rover-3[2].jpg
Views: 5390
Size:  162.8 KB

Name:  2014-Range-Rover-10[2].jpg
Views: 1686
Size:  150.9 KB

Old 08-14-2012, 09:50 AM
Dox
TEAMSPEED.COM
Dox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond repute
Official pics are due out tomorrow at some point.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:52 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^Good to know, thanks Eric!

Old 08-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
barchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks more tame then the outgoing model.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
SliChillax is on a distinguished roadSliChillax is on a distinguished roadSliChillax is on a distinguished roadSliChillax is on a distinguished road
Front bumper looks unfinished and horrible.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Back lights I'm assuming looks hideous from this angle.. Just have to wait and see I guess - really looking forward to it

Old 08-14-2012, 10:18 AM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
That doesnt look good at all.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I honestly do not like the front and rear lights. As well as the front bumper. Looks like the current one is better.

But maybe in person they will look better etc.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:26 AM
HMD
Teamspeed Rookie
HMD is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is another one - Cant wait to see the interior of that thing

Name:  original.jpg
Views: 2085
Size:  211.4 KB

Old 08-14-2012, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
R O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really nice

Quick Reply: Are you the new 2013 Range Rover?