Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Can you say nice azure??

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Andrew708 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you say nice azure??

Here is a pic of a new bentlet Azure i worked on..Love the color combo...blue/tan..classic!!!!!

Attached Images  
Old 02-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Massyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to behold
Flossy!!

Old 02-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Dan98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Great looking car , but those chromed mirrors ...

Old 02-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
I love the car, so baller.

Old 02-02-2008, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SeeMeFail You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice and classy I love the blue on blue combo!

Old 02-02-2008, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Blue and Cream is one combo that can never go wrong.

anyone have pics of the new Bentley coupe?

Old 02-11-2008, 02:51 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Its a terrific car and I think bentley should of not released the CGT, The Brooklands is a good terrific car and its limited to 550 cars worldwide if memory serves me right.

Old 02-11-2008, 02:56 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I have too much hair on my head to be able to pull it off, but I have to say, it does look damn classy.

Old 02-12-2008, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Man, that is very sharp!!Do you have to be old to own a sled like that?

Old 02-13-2008, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond repute
i know it's a Bentley thread but my Corniche is nearly identical

Attached Images     

Quick Reply: Can you say nice azure??