Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Range Rover Sport Limited Edition

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 09:02 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Range Rover Sport Limited Edition

Name:  Land-Rover-Range-Rover-Sport-front-three-quarter-view-in-motion-1024x640.jpg
Views: 1866
Size:  106.9 KB

Land Rover shows Range Rover Sport Limited Edition

Powerful and elegant, the Range Rover Sport goes one step further with a combination of exterior treatments and interior detailing to deliver even greater levels of refinement and customer appeal.

Based on the HSE, the Range Rover Sport Limited Edition comes in Firenze Red, Orkney Grey, Fuji White and Santorini Black. The Santorini Black mesh grille is highlighted by a Noble (satin chrome) bezel and black surround. Bonnet badges and tailgate finisher are in Atlas Silver (gloss silver finish) and the rear 'SPORT' badge is striking in Salsa Red. The fender vents sport a similarly bright red logo bar set against a Santorini Black grille, finished by an Atlas Silver surround. Unique 20-inch alloy wheels add the finishing touch to a dynamic and distinctive look for this Limited Edition model.

"The Range Rover Sport Limited Edition adds an extra dimension to what is already one of the most dynamic vehicles in the premium SUV class. The striking exterior and subtle interior treatments, unique alloy wheels and beautiful upholstery detailing will appeal to customers for whom exclusivity is important," says John Edwards, Land Rover Global Brand Director.

The interior is finished in the HSE Ebony colour way with a choice of four dedicated seat trim styles. Seat inserts can be chosen in Pimento Red, Cirrus, Lunar Grey or Ebony with contrast stitching. The 'SPORT' logo embossed on headrests add that finishing touch which is also picked up on the carpet mats where the logo is embroidered in red to match the striking exterior design cues.

The Range Rover Sport Limited Edition is powered by the 510PS supercharged LR-V8 engine combined with the ultra-refined and responsive ZF HP28 6-speed automatic gearbox delivering 625Nm of torque. This Limited Edition model is also available with the powerful and efficient LR-TDV6 diesel engine combined with the ZF HP70 8-speed automatic transmission.

Chassis, suspension and brakes remain amongst the most advanced in the world providing the Range Rover Sport with uncompromised driver refinement and breadth of capability both on and off road. A wide range of e_Terrain features also ensure peerless performance is delivered in the most efficient way possible.

Name:  Land-Rover-Range-Rover-Sport-Limited-Edition-profile-in-motion.jpg
Views: 1525
Size:  125.0 KB

Name:  Land-Rover-Range-Rover-Sport-Limited-Edition-side-vent-1024x640.jpg
Views: 1488
Size:  95.9 KB

Name:  Land-Rover-Range-Rover-Sport-Limited-Edition-interior-1024x640.jpg
Views: 1215
Size:  120.2 KB

Old 05-01-2012, 11:24 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
they have to finish the chassis before new model

Old 05-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Former Sponsor
SoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond repute
another limited edition sport....

Old 05-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
whats the difference between this and the autobiography?

Old 05-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lumma
Nothing

Old 05-06-2012, 03:35 AM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lumma
On the Autobiography you get to choose tasteful color combos...

Old 01-17-2013, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
jakson is an unknown quantity at this point
I think autobiography is more prior than this. Because you can get you desired color and in some extent design...

Old 01-19-2013, 08:27 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
jakson is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jakson
I think autobiography is more prior than this. Because you can get you desired color and in some extent design...
Any comment?
brisbane mechanic

Old 01-19-2013, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
I tried out the new RRS before buying my RR and it was just too small, I mean what is the point of having an suv that is pretending to be a sports car..... buy a sports car and an SUV.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
I tried out the new RRS before buying my RR and it was just too small, I mean what is the point of having an suv that is pretending to be a sports car..... buy a sports car and an SUV.
That's why I got rid of the ctt. It rode too harsh like a sports car with the 21' wheels. The smaller wheels make it look awful. It is amazing and I recommend if it's your only car.
For me the new full size RR SC is perfect. No other rover is a consideration for me.

Quick Reply: Range Rover Sport Limited Edition