Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Bentley Sales Bounce Back To Pre-Recession Levels

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Bentley sales will increase further with the introduction of the V8. A smart move indeed,
+1

Glad they're doing well. I hope they continue doing so, and continue pushing out awesome (and crazy) cars. Plus, the guy at the helm also leads Bugatti, and I hope they continue pushing out craziness (not in the form of the Galibier, but a Veyron successor).

Old 01-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
the v8 is just going to be icing on the cake.
woohooo. this is good news.
love bentleys.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
mattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ another veyron -_-, id be ok if they acually made it look better, and included navigation on a 2million dollar car. Im not a huge veyron fan, but i do like the supersport with that Navy blue, all around color.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
They will be making a Continental GT RS interested in seeing that

Old 01-04-2012, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
mattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond reputemattman4444 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, i thought it would be a bentley continental gt speed rs sv ss edition. Wait whoops forgot the "RR" at the end for really... Rare? Lolz im not funny when i take my adhd pill fml.

Old 01-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Adrenaline Junky is an unknown quantity at this point
glad to hear bentleys on the up and up again. I want the first car I buy to be a continental gt