Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Bentley SUV confirmed

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rangieboy17
The opening post says Bentley was targeting top end of Cayenne line up. Agree with you, the brand will lose its appeal.
That's naive of them. Cayenne TT well equipped can be under $130k. A Bentley for $130? $140? hmmmmm

and I agree with Joxxie, this must be about emissions.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:40 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously?

Old 08-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Not something unheard of

Old 08-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
No, no, no. Please make it stop.

Not that I have a problem with Bentley, specifically, building an suv, just the idea of EVERYBODY building one. It just seems to reek of me-too-ism. The only companies that need to be building SUV's are Jeep, Land Rover, and maybe Chevy and Ford. Very, very few people actually need an SUV, and this is evidenced by the fact that most SUVs are merely jacked up station wagons with AWD. When Lexus alone has three different SUVs in their lineup, then we are experiencing an epidemic of apocalyptic proportions.

No matter though. As has been previously been stated, they will sell as many as they can build. Suddenly I feel the need to go buy a Caterham, in a vain attempt to right the tables.

Old 08-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
"an epidemic of apocalyptic proportions"

Seriously?! Next time you are at your greenpeace rally don't tell them you are a member on TeamSpeed, they may not accept you.

Old 08-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really nice
I like it...

Old 08-03-2011, 03:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ehh, i don't care, as long as Aston Makes one, and as long as it's not the Lagonda concept. I like the idea of these car companies producing a sort of lifestyle for people to get into. I'd say that Porsche actually is a good example. They provide every sort of vehicle a person with a considerably deep pocket could want.

Old 08-03-2011, 04:00 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Its not confirmed as they mention it, its just one of the way of development in the future. Nothing, I mean nothing is confirmed about Bentley SUV.

Old 08-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
"an epidemic of apocalyptic proportions"

Seriously?! Next time you are at your greenpeace rally don't tell them you are a member on TeamSpeed, they may not accept you.
Forgive my use of hyperbole for effect. From that I'm not sure how you make the conclusion I would attend a Greenpeace rally.

I prefer CARS. Cars that are small, light, and can handle well. Cars that make a lot of power and are quick and fast. SUVs typically are none of these things, and they are in my way. So to me it is a bothersome trend.

Old 08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mattjs33
Forgive my use of hyperbole for effect. From that I'm not sure how you make the conclusion I would attend a Greenpeace rally.

I prefer CARS. Cars that are small, light, and can handle well. Cars that make a lot of power and are quick and fast. SUVs typically are none of these things, and they are in my way. So to me it is a bothersome trend.
well then you should stay away from Bentley all together; NONE of their cars are anything like what you just described. LOL

Quick Reply: Bentley SUV confirmed