Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Rolls-Royce Ghost Review by Teamspeed.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Honestly is on a distinguished roadHonestly is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MiniRup
I like this better than the Phantom. Plus, you wouldn't look like somebody's chauffeur driving the Ghost.
That's not a problem in the Drophead (unless you are, as James May put it, the Queen).

here's a vid I made of those two side by side
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp_43RpyADA

Last edited by Honestly; 08-18-2011 at 03:59 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Honestly
That's not a problem in the Drophead (unless you are, as James May put it, the Queen)
True, and even though you lose the rear doors, I imagine it's not exactly cramped in the back.
I do like the ghost though, I just wish that it didn't have the Goofy-overbite-grille.

Old 08-18-2011, 05:57 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The Phantom Coupe and DropHead coupe can fit 4 people comfortably, the only drawback is missing the rear doors because the entry and exit makes the front passengers go out and move the seats forwards making it easier for the rear passengers to enter and exit.

Old 08-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Honestly is on a distinguished roadHonestly is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MiniRup
I do like the ghost though, I just wish that it didn't have the Goofy-overbite-grille.
LOL, I cannot unsee that now...

Old 08-22-2011, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
stunningcharles is on a distinguished roadstunningcharles is on a distinguished roadstunningcharles is on a distinguished road
"Music of choice is the Tron Legacy soundtrack, Outlands Part II." And an excellent choice it is... the score for that movie is amazing. The Ghost is definitely my personal favorite out of the two, although I agree about the overbite grill