Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Waterless Car wash Products

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ringo8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Waterless Car wash Products

HI,
I found this Waterless car wash product and wanted to know if anyone has heard of it or used this on there cars? It is from a company called croftgateusa. They have on there site a video of a Rolls Royce Phantom that they cleaned. It looks like it really works.....oh yea the site is KA-BOOM!.

Last edited by jox; 06-11-2011 at 04:28 AM.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I would not even think of using this stuff. If you don't have a stream of water to lift and remove the debris, you will simply be dragging it across your paint. This is the cause of scratches and swirls.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I use ONR because there is a drought where I live. From what I read, its supposed to be the best, but it still instills swirl alot faster then regular washing does.
And it makes washing a crappy tedious job. Try avoid.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
first post...

Old 06-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
^^^ What?

OP is there a reason you don't want to use water or just wanted to give it a try?

I think the same as what cal said; without water swirls seem inevitable

Old 06-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The only time I would was a car with waterless car wash products is when my car is clean so I can not make swirls or scratches...

But I don't see the point of washing a clean car that does not need to be washed?

Old 06-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
acrides is on a distinguished roadacrides is on a distinguished road
Looks like someone is advertising their product........

Old 06-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Capful of ONR in the bucket with traditional car shampoo for extra 'lubrcity'. I can't get myself around the idea of 'waterless' washing.

Old 06-10-2011, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
cheeta will become famous soon enoughcheeta will become famous soon enoughcheeta will become famous soon enoughcheeta will become famous soon enoughcheeta will become famous soon enoughcheeta will become famous soon enoughcheeta will become famous soon enough
i was in the car wash bussiness for 15 years. I would not even think about a waterless car wash product.

Old 06-11-2011, 04:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by fone phreak
first post...
Meh, they caught me.

Quick Reply: Waterless Car wash Products