Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

In the Teamspeed Garage: Bentley Continental GT Speed

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Contributing Editor
Auto Purveyor has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Purveyor has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Purveyor has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Purveyor has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Purveyor has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Purveyor has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Purveyor has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Purveyor has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Purveyor has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Purveyor has a reputation beyond reputeAuto Purveyor has a reputation beyond repute
Many of you have commented on the striking color contrast of the GT Speed tester I reviewed. It was both elegant and, at times, brash. The "Moraccan Blue" paint and rich tan hides inside really complimented one another. And the dark navy leather that wrapped much of the dash and rear passenger area only added to the effect. But the exterior color occasionally came off loud and "look at me". The non subtle colors work well for Speed's high output persona, but I would have opted for something stealthier if it were my dime.

Stu

Old 10-31-2008, 09:26 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
The interior is stunning.

Old 10-31-2008, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Driver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond reputeDriver007 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice write up, very professional.
I like the term by you ...."Fast Fact"

Old 11-01-2008, 08:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
The interior is stunning.
+1 I'm not so sure about the Moroccan blue exterior though

Old 11-08-2008, 03:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!porsche-brn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
that's one great car... great color combo and

Old 11-09-2008, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
wow great looking car. enjoy it

Old 11-10-2008, 10:08 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I love that color combo.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
lager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I just picked up an 09 Speed...the car is spectacular.

I test drove the CLs and they don't belong in the same class.

I'll post up pics shortly...

Old 09-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
slykmr is an unknown quantity at this point
Stop driving the damn car and give me some impressions! Haha, just messing with you. But in all honesty, I had a 997TT stage 2 and if you could give me some comparison between the CGT Speed and TT I would greatly apppreciate it as I am in the market for a CGT Speed right now. Thanks and congrats

Quick Reply: In the Teamspeed Garage: Bentley Continental GT Speed