Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

New D90's, Just plain sucks we can't get them over here!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 11:16 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
New D90's, Just plain sucks we can't get them over here!

Sorry for the rant, but I really would love to be able to pick up a new one!
Especially the SVX!

YouTube - Land Rover Defender SVX limited edition

Defender

Old 04-28-2010, 11:20 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Some other great SVX shots!

Old 04-28-2010, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
SVX is as tits as it gets, I see a few running around here in Stockholm. I like the SWB the most

Old 04-28-2010, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
So seriously awesome, especially with those Recaros too! God, I'd love one of those.

Old 04-28-2010, 11:51 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Damn.... I wish this was here, I would so grab one (If it could fit in my garage.)

Old 04-28-2010, 01:58 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
^^ judging by your avatar Dana won another bet ??

Old 04-28-2010, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Some other great SVX shots!
Man that thing is tough! Love the location too!

Old 04-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Sorry for the rant, but I really would love to be able to pick up a new one!Especially the SVX!
I gree the SVX is very cool, can you not have one shipped over here?

Old 04-28-2010, 03:29 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
man is that thing cool. i agree i would have a new one in 2 seconds!

Old 04-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
man is that thing cool. i agree i would have a new one in 2 seconds!
I would, too. Why is this not over here?!!

Quick Reply: New D90's, Just plain sucks we can't get them over here!