Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

GT-R vs. Bentley Continental Supersport: When Worlds Collide

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
GT-R vs. Bentley Continental Supersport: When Worlds Collide

Cool video here.

YouTube - When Worlds Collide: Nissan GTR Vs Bentley Continental Supersports

Last edited by Barrister; 02-18-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:42 PM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Cool video. I was really surprised when the Bentley jumped out first, but by the end, the GTR was the clear victor.

For the money, I'd rather take a GTR and a 911 than have the Supersport, but I also love what Bentley did with the car.

Thanks for the video

Old 02-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
That is a cool video, but those cars do nothing for me. First, there was no enjoyment in just holding the steering wheel and mashing the gas, give me a clutch! Second, at the CSS price point I am in a DBS all day, and I don't care the GTR price point because it looks like something someone put together at their fast and the furious shop. They have good number though..

Old 02-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I don't care the GTR price point because it looks like something someone put together at their fast and the furious shop.
You clearly know nothing about the GTR.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AudiRS
You clearly know nothing about the GTR.
You clearly didn't read my post, which is interesting because you quoted it. When I look at that car, that is what I see. Looks are subjective, I don't like the looks, you may love it. You may like wearing oversized logo hats with flat brims, while I think that is stupid. I went on to say they have good numbers though, meaning I recognize their performance and technology, but for me I gave two reasons why I don't like those cars.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Thiv video reminds me of a discussion that went on here about the ssc ultimate aero and the bugatti veyron. While the nissan is faster it's kind of like the guy who modded his car to be faster then the more expensive car saved a bunch of cash, it might be faster but it's just not the same.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer the Bentley for a DD, but the GTR would be more fun at the track. I wouldn't get either though if I had that kind of coin to spend.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
All I really got from the video is that there is no way on earth the dude in that black suit own the SCC. On the other hand, I can totally see the Ipod guy driving the GTR on the street everyday. That's prob enough impression abt the GTR.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I prefer the Bentley for a DD, but the GTR would be more fun at the track. I wouldn't get either though if I had that kind of coin to spend.
What would you get the that much money then? CSS can be found almost brand new for around 170k nowaday.

Old 02-19-2010, 02:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Nice vid. I think the GT-R is a great car, and a great looking car at that

Quick Reply: GT-R vs. Bentley Continental Supersport: When Worlds Collide