Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Bentley Zagato GTZ revealed

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Bentley Zagato GTZ revealed

Bentley has revealed details of its latest concept car, the Zagato GTZ, based on the GT Speed and designed by Italian coachbuilder Zagato. The firm has supplanted the original GT’s clean lines with an indented roof, sloping rear and high-contrast colour scheme.

Underneath the Bentley GTZ's hand built body, the GT Speed's engine and mechanicals remain the same, producing 600bhp and 553lb ft of torque from a 6.0-litre W12.

The Zagato GTZ isn't currently intended for production, but there could be a limited run of cars if the concept has a good reception at next week's Geneva show.

Zagato has a history of collaboration with a number of British marques, including Aston Martin, Jaguar and Rolls Royce, and the Bentley GTZ continues this tradition of Italian-designed British GTs.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsAr...tal-GT/231568/

Old 02-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
I like it

Old 02-29-2008, 03:08 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely a beauty, but I would like to see that in a black / silver combo. Condor, can you arrange this for me? :rofl:

Old 02-29-2008, 03:08 PM
Team Speed's Super Vixen
SuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond repute
No comment from me until after Geneva.

Old 02-29-2008, 03:49 PM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
what no clear (see through) hood ???

does anyone have a pic of that?

Old 02-29-2008, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
If anyone is interested in this car, Bentley of San Francisco is the exclusive dealer and contact Sorinne if you would like more details.

Old 02-29-2008, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
yes she is a beauty. Love the color. Nice hips.

Old 02-29-2008, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Definitely a beauty, but I would like to see that in a black / silver combo. Condor, can you arrange this for me? :rofl:
No stress mate just till me when you are ready

Old 02-29-2008, 11:06 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
That is ugly, you just take the Stype front and add a lancia rear...tada the Zagato Bentley.

Old 03-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
Bellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to behold
I love the hips, but the bugs bunny, buck tooth grill has me disappointed.

Quick Reply: Bentley Zagato GTZ revealed