Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Lotus Evora v Nissan GT-R

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 05:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
i dont think either look particularly sexy...one is a knife and looks like a pancake, the other, a sword, reminiscent of a brick. Depending on who you talk to who's driven one properly, you'll receive a different answer each time. Nope, wouldn't buy either since I dont fit in the drivers seat with a helmet and im only 6'2, bummer I know. Even though I've had little time for the track lately its still a must for me to be able to break this thing in like I stole it down the front straight at laguna. For this kinda coin the next slab up for me is 996GT3...sorry nissan, you almost had me. The lotus not a chance...wtf are you going to do with a 2+.5 lotus, deliver pizzas
They should have compared it with the new exige at least