Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Look What is in my Showroom !

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
I drive by Newport European on my way to and from work daily...I had been admiring this car everyday and finally decided to stop and check it out closely......ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

Old 03-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Tonybommb
Hey Adrain this Anthony Bommarito from. ST. Louis, MO. I think I may have met you a couple of weeks ago when I stopped by the dealer to see the Alfa 8c, by the way I love the car, but that color is not my choice on the Alfa. What is that color called? I am thinking of painting my series 4 the 8c Rosso. I also mentioned some business, when we met, but I will Email you about that soon, as far as the Rolls goes, it is beautiful, and I love the white interior, I do agree with the comment about a diamond pattern would look really nice and interesting. I also like that Rolls had the guts to do the hood like this in todays market. Old world crafstmanship and high society class. There is still a place in the world for panache and flare.

Tony
^^ Hi Tony,
Yes...I remember...It's still here & I could sell that car now at a more realistic $274,900 ! .....actually under the M.S.R.P Now ! still has just 12 P.D.I Miles so any referrals would be rewarded everyone !

The color according to the window sticker is just Alfa red ! I'll check to see if I can find the P.P.G yellow/white sticker that Ferrari & Maserati's have. It's got to be on there somewhere and it should have a code number for Alfa Red.

I'll look out for your email. Cheers ! Adrian.

Last edited by Adrian; 03-13-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
VERY nice!!!

Old 03-14-2009, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
My god the RR is the f'ing PIMP!!!

Old 03-14-2009, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
AutoCEO is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats on the RR franchise!... starlight headliner is really nice!

Old 03-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the franchise - and AWESOME car.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:41 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
i might drive out there sometime soon to take a peak. I'm a SLU student.

Old 03-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for sharing pics of the RR and the 8C.

Those shots you took are amazing!

Old 03-24-2009, 11:16 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
sick sled...congrats on the roller franchise man, very nice.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Gaming Guru
cleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond repute
I literally said out loud "Oh my f'king lord." Soooo beautiful, handsome, detailed, everything. That car sells itself. Wow. Whoah.

You really should get a video camera so we can get a soundclip and video tour

Quick Reply: Look What is in my Showroom !