Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Almost done (New body kit/wheels) PICS

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
Lower it on the stocks or pick up a set of the GTspeed wheels in gunmetal...

or go with 22s and memorize every major pothole, sewer grate, and 6" crack in the pavement between the marina, embarcadero and the entrances to 101 and 280

Old 02-13-2008, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FredGreenGT3RS
The problem I am debating with this car is that if I were to lower it, I would want larger wheels to fill the gaps. However, my 22's on my Range got warped like crazy from the city driving. I love the smooth/comfortable ride with the 20's and existing ride height.

I think going to 22's would sacrifice the ride and also heard that car does not handle well with those size wheels now that I'm pushing 640HP/700+TRQ.

Oh and going 21's I think would be a waste?

Try to convince me guys
keep it stock, its not like you need to feel the road when you have a beauty GT3RS waiting in the other bay.

Old 02-13-2008, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
FredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond reputeFredSF has a reputation beyond repute
Well said Craigger!!!

Old 02-13-2008, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
mono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura about
same thing I said to myself..... but wait until you see a couple driving around with 22" and you start getting that itch...next thing you know BAM!

its an addiction, we've all tried to fight it.

Old 02-13-2008, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
looking mean fred.

Old 02-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
very cool man

Old 02-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Frisco is an unknown quantity at this point
Hot!

Old 02-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Fred, I too would keep it stock because sometimes it isn't all about extremes. What you've done to the GT3RS is without question a trend setting worldwide appreciated piece of art and I'm guessing that especially in the City that it is one stressful drive just to avoid the pothole ridden streets. That is why when I come there I usually bring the "Big Sled" for comfort!!

Old 02-14-2008, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
josef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to behold
Very nice job. Can`t wait to see the finished pics of the front bumper. Nice choice to take the wheels. The looks great. Good luck with the car.

Old 02-14-2008, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good man but I think the GT Speed wheels would look sickk.

Quick Reply: Almost done (New body kit/wheels) PICS