Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

Looking for chrome lower grills for the CGT

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
kraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud of
Looking for chrome lower grills for the CGT

As stated--I am looking to get some chrome lower grilles to match the upper grill. I am unsure if this can be had OEM but that would be preferable. I had saved a link to a vendor that sold these items but I can't seem to find it now.

Can someone point me in the right direction? The car is a standard CGT non-Speed.

TIA

Old 12-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by kraeburn
As stated--I am looking to get some chrome lower grilles to match the upper grill. I am unsure if this can be had OEM but that would be preferable. I had saved a link to a vendor that sold these items but I can't seem to find it now.

Can someone point me in the right direction? The car is a standard CGT non-Speed.

TIA

That was probably us that you had a link to. Back in 2005/2006 we had a great source for the oem chromed grilles.

Problem is, in late 06/ early 07 Bentley began to coat the grilles with some sort of product that prevented chrome from adhering. And the process for chroming them was not a 'dip' so that pretty much killed it for us!

Basically the dealer is the only option for chromed lower griles now. (unless you can stomach the Asanti, Strut, giovanna type grilles......personally I can't)

Old 12-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

TIA
^^^ Hi kraeburn,

We keep them in stock, We actually send the stock black grills out and get them chromed,You can get 3 or 4 if you want the really low center one ( Not on this car shown ) They match the main matrix grill perfectly. Oh! and Ignore the black thing in the middle grill, that's a K-40 sensor.

Call my parts Manager Norman @ 636-449-0000 ( Bentley St. Louis ) he can fed ex you a set the next day !

Cheers, Adrian.

Last edited by Adrian; 12-12-2008 at 04:39 PM.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
kraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud of
Thanks Adrian.

Expect a call soon!

Thanks to D2 Autosport for your input as well.

Old 12-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura aboutD2AUTO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by STLMOTORSPORTS
^^^ Hi kraeburn,

We keep them in stock, We actually send the stock black grills out and get them chromed,You can get 3 or 4 if you want the really low center one ( Not on this car shown ) They match the main matrix grill perfectly. Oh! and Ignore the black thing in the middle grill, that's a K-40 sensor.

Call my parts Manager Norman @ 636-449-0000 ( Bentley St. Louis ) he can fed ex you a set the next day !

Cheers, Adrian.
Here's a pic of the 4th chrome lower grile installed on our project CGT from 2005

I personally think that 4th one MADE the car, it was like a little splitter or something down there.

Old 12-13-2008, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
[QUOTE=D2-AUTOSPORT;195071]Here's a pic of the 4th chrome lower grile installed on our project CGT from 2005

I personally think that 4th one MADE the car, it was like a little splitter or something down there.

^^^
Agreed...they look far more complete when you do all (4) of them. Even though Bentley do manufacture the top 3 grills now they still don't make that one on the bottom so we send that one out like on this car below.

We keep them all in stock usually if anyone wants a set let me know.
Cheers. Adrian.

Old 12-13-2008, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

TIA
You guys have any other mods planned for the car?

Old 12-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Not really. If it were mine I would do some things, but its my mother's weekend car.

The grilles are a start though, we'll see where it leads.

Old 12-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Not really. If it were mine I would do some things, but its my mother's weekend car.

The grilles are a start though, we'll see where it leads.
Gotcha, when your ready just let me know. We have aerodynamic, wheels, lowering and exhaust mods for these cars.