Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.

2009 Brooklands @ Stlmotorsports

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
2009 Brooklands @ Stlmotorsports

Yes...Just in at Bentley St. Louis is this beautiful new Brooklands ( Gentlemans Coupe )It's Magnolia over Magnolia/Saddle ~ Oh ! and it produces 774 LB.FT. of torque ! in a very elegant way of course !

* * * * Subiminal Message ~ I will buy this Brooklands from Adrian ~ Subliminal Message * * * *

Last edited by Adrian; 09-27-2008 at 03:30 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:04 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
If I get this car which I highly doubt it, I'll move to Monaco and I'll marry a brooklands. This car is truly a masterpiece. I've heard its a limited production model.

Old 09-27-2008, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
car is so so so so nice.....i saw it at champion in LI with white on red and couldnt get my eyes of it...

Old 09-27-2008, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
If I get this car which I highly doubt it, I'll move to Monaco and I'll marry a brooklands. This car is truly a masterpiece. I've heard its a limited production model.
^^^ Yes..They will build just 550 Brooklands over 3 model years ( 9,10,11 ) They really are quite amazing cars to not only to drive, but also to look at and just kind of drink them in.

Old 09-27-2008, 05:52 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Its definitely a car to have a nice relaxing drive in, I prefer the coupe its automotive monarchy.

Old 09-28-2008, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond repute
I can get one right now on a dealer allocation,the temptation......

Old 09-28-2008, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning!

Old 09-28-2008, 02:31 AM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by hugo
I can get one right now on a dealer allocation,the temptation......
As you insist, I would get one without hesitation in a grey shade.

Old 09-28-2008, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Damn!!!

Old 09-28-2008, 04:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Love the Brooklands, best "gentlemans" coupe one can buy on the market by a long shot. I'm just not feeling the beige/creme exterior.

Quick Reply: 2009 Brooklands @ Stlmotorsports