Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

NBAA 2011 pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bradb1us
The Airbus. Supposedly has a $25 million dollar interior:
Not very spectacular for $25M. I don't think Trump even spent that much, and he gold plated everything from the carpet fibers to the light bulbs.

Old 10-18-2011, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
What did you like/not like about the new Cessna Citation X ??

Old 10-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
If they already have working prototypes, why will it take another 40 years to get to market?
Cause there have been endless delays, now its the engines...he is being sarcastic.

Old 10-18-2011, 03:20 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Simba
Not very spectacular for $25M. I don't think Trump even spent that much, and he gold plated everything from the carpet fibers to the light bulbs.
Not even close to that , we got a private brochure about the updates in the mail.

Old 10-19-2011, 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Insman
What did you like/not like about the new Cessna Citation X ??
I liked everything...except the operating costs! It's truly a remarkable aircraft.

(I'm a small business owner...operating costs are everything for me, hence owning a lesser Citation).

Old 10-19-2011, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by bradb1us
I liked everything...except the operating costs! It's truly a remarkable aircraft.

(I'm a small business owner...operating costs are everything for me, hence owning a lesser Citation).
You are funny and quite humble, as not many small business owners I deal with own a jet of any sorts.. Congrats and continued success !!

Old 10-19-2011, 12:24 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Haha I almost didn't open the thread because I too thought it was an NBA thread. Fortunately I saw the extra 'A' at the last second and found a bunch of cool stuff in here! Don't know a lot about planes, but these look pretty awesome. Cool shots!

Old 10-20-2011, 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Does anyone have any information on when the Cirrus Vision SF50? Any up close experience with it yet?

Old 10-20-2011, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VulcanMotorClub
Does anyone have any information on when the Cirrus Vision SF50? Any up close experience with it yet?
I didn't see it at the show. It may have been at the convention center, which I didn't make it to.

Several other VLJ's to watch out for, too!

Old 10-20-2011, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VulcanMotorClub
With more money coming in from the new owners, it has been accelerated a bit. Still though, it's a ways out. They have 1 or 2 flying already. You can find an update on their testing here:

http://cirrusaircraft.com/static/pri...ctober2010.pdf

Quick Reply: NBAA 2011 pics