Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

[PICS]Flying around today.

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Cool [PICS]Flying around today.

So today I went up to my cousins house in Jupiter, FL. I went up with my parents to meet my cousin and another pilot friend. For this trip I rented a 172.

My cousin, who is a plane nut, decided to build a home at an Airpark in Jupiter and this was our first time seeing it since he completed it. It's a beautiful modern home. He usually has his Beechcraft Duke with Turbine engines there and is buying an Aircam to mess around with. Our good friend Luis flew up from Boca in his 690 Turbo Commander, which is a phenomenal airplane (my father has had both a 690 and an 840 Commander).

When we got there we just hung around for a bit, then got back in the airplanes and headed up to Vero Beach to have lunch at CJ Canon's which is right on the field. After lunch we flew back to my cousin's house and spent some time there while he showed us around the community. On our way back to Miami our friend in the Commander fly by us and we got some shots. Unfortunately I took them with my iPhone. My father flew the leg back to Miami from the Airpark.

The website for the airpark is Tailwinds Airpark ~ Airport Homes ~ Aiport Community ~ Jupiter, Florida

I hope you enjoy the pictures!

The Commander:

I've always loved that back seat in the commander and the huge window

At the house:

You can see part of the house in the background:

Flying by us:

See ya!

Old 02-05-2011, 09:32 PM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Looks like a great time! That hangar looks clean, and I love the black rover. Definitely some nice planes to play around in. From the pictures, it looks like you couldn't have asked for a better day.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, that does it. I've got to get back in the air this week. Looks like an awesome time Hernando.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond repute
Was Jox the photographer?

Looks like great fun man. Wish I could go flying.

Old 02-05-2011, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sal
Looks like a great time! That hangar looks clean, and I love the black rover. Definitely some nice planes to play around in. From the pictures, it looks like you couldn't have asked for a better day.
Yeah, super clean hangar. Then again, they just finished it so it should be. Black Rover is col but the white Bombardier Canam is cooler and I love the R/C Planes on the wall.

Originally Posted by Gobbles
Yeah, that does it. I've got to get back in the air this week. Looks like an awesome time Hernando.
It really was a great time. When's the last time you flew? You should fly on down to FL sometime.

Originally Posted by vpr1019
Was Jox the photographer?

Looks like great fun man. Wish I could go flying.
LOL, looks like it doesn't it. I only had my iPhone with me.

Old 02-06-2011, 12:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool. Is that where Travolta lives also?

Old 02-06-2011, 01:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Black range in the hanger. Looks like a good time flying.