Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

800 XP repaint

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
800 XP repaint

Here is the 800 XP undergoing a full repaint. I'll post interior pictures in a month when it's done.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
So.... I guess you got the new plane. Congrats. Looking forward to the new paint scheme. Have you like it so far?

Old 06-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
So.... I guess you got the new plane. Congrats. Looking forward to the new paint scheme. Have you like it so far?
It went from test flight to pre-buy to the paint/interior facility...so we've only flown it during the test flight.

The cabin is obviously more spacious than the Citation V, the engines are significantly more powerful, and the cruising speed was much higher. To me, it felt like the ride was a lot smoother when we encountered some turbulence.

It will be 5 months from when my partner and I sold the V to when we take delivery of the 800 XP--so we've got trips lined up pretty much every weekend for the first 90 days. I'll report back on my experience with the plane when I get some more time in it.

Old 06-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Any paint scheme design details ?!?

Old 06-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bradb1us
It went from test flight to pre-buy to the paint/interior facility...so we've only flown it during the test flight.

The cabin is obviously more spacious than the Citation V, the engines are significantly more powerful, and the cruising speed was much higher. To me, it felt like the ride was a lot smoother when we encountered some turbulence.

It will be 5 months from when my partner and I sold the V to when we take delivery of the 800 XP--so we've got trips lined up pretty much every weekend for the first 90 days. I'll report back on my experience with the plane when I get some more time in it.
Great! I'm looking forward to your report. It's a great plane.

Old 06-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Good move the XP is the staple Mid Size.

Old 06-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to all
I say you do a full camo like this:

Old 06-07-2010, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the new plane! What color scheme are you going with?

Old 06-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
congrats, the 800xp is very nice. are you planning on re-doing the int?

The first upgrade I'd do if it has the Pro Line 21 avionics

http://www.hawkerbeechcraft.com/incl....aspx?id=11912

Last edited by alkyoneus; 06-07-2010 at 09:53 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Some updated pics from a few days ago. Paint will be done tomorrow!!

Quick Reply: 800 XP repaint