Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

Question about US jet (mini AF1?) I saw parked at La Guardia

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 02:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
dwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond repute
Question about US jet (mini AF1?) I saw parked at La Guardia

Just curious to see if anyone else has seen this. It looks like a private jet with similar paint to AF1 and/or the jets in the Hillary thread.

It was at the end of the runway, right next to where it could be accessed by a water vessel or helicopter, and looked like it stayed there in position to make a quick getaway. Anybody know what it's for and why it's there? is it a permanent fixture. BTW, I saw this at the end of last year. Not sure if it's still there.

Old 03-27-2010, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
boracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of light
There are many jets used by US Gov't folks. Some have "United States of America" and some don't. With that said, the jet you're seeing is prolly some Congressman's junket trip....or maybe it's part of an ultra-secret group scanning NY folks brains for terrorists.