Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

Piper announces the new PiperSport LSA

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Insman
I didn't buy that expensive of a plane, but it is 3x what this plane costs. Looks and smells like a total bargain to me, but everything is "relative" I guess.
Right, it all depends on your needs (need to carry x people, range, fuel, speed) and taste.

You can get a great Cessna 172 for $35k if that is what you need. There are just as many option and deals out there in planes as there are with cars.

Old 02-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Gobbles
Right, it all depends on your needs (need to carry x people, range, fuel, speed) and taste.

You can get a great Cessna 172 for $35k if that is what you need. There are just as many option and deals out there in planes as there are with cars.
Exactly... Wife, 2 kids and a small dog typically accompany me on family trips, so I think I got the right plane for me personally. These Pipers should sell briskly as this economy hopefully continues to turn around.

Old 02-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
That's a great little airplane. I really like it. It's not so bad price wise imo, there are worse airplanes out there that are more expensive.

Thanks for sharing this.