Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

Sikorsky S76 So Cool

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sikorsky S76 So Cool

This is what i want, better start saving now...haha

Attached Images  
Old 01-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to all
I see them flying all the time. But my favorite is

Old 01-23-2010, 02:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
subgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond repute

'nuff said.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:34 AM
ROD
Teamspeed Senior Member
ROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond repute
^That's what I've wanted since the 80's.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:52 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-30-2010, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond repute
I love those, but I have always like the eurocopter a little more.