Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

Planes of Fame Airshow (too many pics)

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 10:06 PM
ROD
Teamspeed Senior Member
ROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond repute
Planes of Fame Airshow (too many pics)

Old 05-21-2009, 10:10 PM
ROD
Teamspeed Senior Member
ROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond reputeROD has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-21-2009, 10:13 PM
ROD
Teamspeed Senior Member

Old 05-21-2009, 10:18 PM
ROD
Teamspeed Senior Member
Short vids. They're very short because someone (me) forgot to copy 200 or so pics from the camera to a cd before the show (limited memory).

Old 05-21-2009, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Were those a pair of F7F Tigercats? Also, was that a P-51A on the end in the first picture? Not many of those around any more. The epic Mig 15/F-86 duo must have been amazing to see in person. This is right up my alley, I wish I could have been there. Mucho rep for you my man, thanks for the post.

Last edited by "The JC"; 05-21-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:13 PM
ROD
Teamspeed Senior Member
If you're talking about the black multi-engine planes, I've never even knew they existed. They were loud and fast.

That does look like a P-51A in the first pic. There was so much eye candy that I failed to realize what it was at the time. Thank you for the rep JC.

Old 05-26-2009, 04:57 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics ROD. Looks like it was a fun show!

Old 05-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ROD
Great pictures! Random fact- I was named after this plane!

Old 05-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Great pictures! Random fact- I was named after this plane!
Curtis?

Old 05-26-2009, 09:51 PM
ROD
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks Gobbles!

If it isn't Curtis, could your name be Tom by any chance?

Quick Reply: Planes of Fame Airshow (too many pics)