Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

Saudi Billionaire prince to customize A380 for $176m

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
I'd rather have a 787, but, more power to him.

Old 05-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
TTurbonegro is an unknown quantity at this point
thats rediculous ballin

Old 09-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nav
F***. Is it compulsory that any time there is any mention of middle eastern person with money, that we get into a heated debate about how its all oil money, and its "bad" money?

He has F*** you money. There are lots of others that have F*** you money.

The OP was showing us that this specific individual bought a A380, and has also decided to customize it to the tune of almost 50% of the initial value of the plane. Let it be. Comment on the plane. If you dont like it, say it. If you like it, say it. Can we stop arguing about the same thing, day in, day out??

/rant
Here here great post. People on the "team" are from all over the world and from all walks of life with very different opinions on a lot of "touchy" subjects so we should talk and discuss things that we have in common such as our common love of cars, planes, boats ect and try to steer clear of subjects that can cause feuds. positive reputation points to you bud

Old 09-27-2008, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond repute
i honestly think its useless to have a plan that big, how often are you actually going to fill that thing up with people??

Old 09-27-2008, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond repute
Forget about filling it up, I thought there are only a handful of airports in the world that can accommodate it? What good is a plane that size if you are limited to where you fly it?

I thought that most small or private airports can't accommodate anything like a BBJ, 737, etc? The best part of flying private or owning your own plane is being able to land at smaller airports that are usually closer to where you want to go.

Old 09-27-2008, 07:17 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
He made his money in his early days using his prince status to seize land at low prices and flipping it to multinationals coming to do biz in Saudi Arabia at that time.
The guy had a freaking house and a chauffeur while in college in California.
I watched a documentary about him, he has many other planes, all customized and travels with a pretty big entourage.

Old 09-27-2008, 08:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Old 09-27-2008, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LAZY TURBO
i honestly think its useless to have a plan that big, how often are you actually going to fill that thing up with people??
His entourage alone is roughly around 70 people.

Old 09-29-2008, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Simba
I'd rather have a 787, but, more power to him.
I'd rather a 787 as well. More power to him though. That thing is going to be amazing.

Old 09-29-2008, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
Meh. I don't care if his investment started with $1. If you're a Saudi prince, it's a pretty safe bet that even if your investment fails, you won't end up on the street. I suggest that he follow Buffet and Gates and spend the money on charity instead of blowing it on toys.

Quick Reply: Saudi Billionaire prince to customize A380 for $176m