Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Doing my part for the Lambos - Lots of Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 02:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
Post Doing my part for the Lambos - Lots of Pics!

I don't post much here, because obviously I dont have a lambo, but here are tons for whats going on near the end of the year...ran a lot of car errands and drives this past month, enjoy the life of a car slave!

Old 12-19-2011, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
of course all the good pics are from my man Chang, Thanks!!

Old 12-19-2011, 02:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ferrari's rolling road show looks better under Chang's lens.

Old 12-19-2011, 02:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
and the bad ones are definitely from urs truly...

oh, and the aperta's sound at redline?? comes second only to my CGT's semi-open pipes!!

Old 12-19-2011, 02:59 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
great thread mate!!!

Old 12-19-2011, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
well it did not take long for someone to ruin an aventador, geez whats with the ghey stripe?

Old 12-19-2011, 03:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
i'll put a bigger stripe than that if i can afford one.

Originally Posted by antny74
well it did not take long for someone to ruin an aventador,

Old 12-19-2011, 03:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful pics

and the brake caliper on the aventador i think is cool

Old 12-19-2011, 03:40 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
StevenR is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful thread!

Old 12-19-2011, 03:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by johnsgt
i'll put a bigger stripe than that if i can afford one.
the perfect example of how money does not buy taste

Quick Reply: Doing my part for the Lambos - Lots of Pics!