Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Doing my part for the Lambos - Lots of Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 09:46 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks for sharing. The blue Aventador is nice....

Old 12-19-2011, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great shots and great cars!

Old 12-19-2011, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
modenaboy will become famous soon enoughmodenaboy will become famous soon enoughmodenaboy will become famous soon enoughmodenaboy will become famous soon enoughmodenaboy will become famous soon enoughmodenaboy will become famous soon enoughmodenaboy will become famous soon enoughmodenaboy will become famous soon enough
Awesome pics - cool collection of different cars, and excellent shooting with the camera. They all look great.

I'm not a fan of the color combo with the blue Aventador with stripes (I love that color on a 911 though, and maybe without stripes I would like the Avie more) - but that said, the stripes themselves are super cool (on a white or red Avie they would be great), and the brake calipers are awesome! Probably looks different in person, and in any case interesting to see the shots of it.

So many great cars, made my morning, thanks for posting all these.

-- Gordie

Last edited by modenaboy; 12-19-2011 at 02:38 PM. Reason: I used the word great too many times, need to work on my synonyms
Old 12-19-2011, 06:17 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Great pics.
Originally Posted by antny74
well it did not take long for someone to ruin an aventador, geez whats with the ghey stripe?
Officially Official - Confirmed: Italian flag stripe on Italian cars (includes all Italian cars) is almost as played out and tasteless as matte black paint

Old 12-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
That's alot of Lambos, thanks for sharing John.