Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I guess it would be something like the LP850-4 in goatpower.

I do think Cabrera is a little too close to Carrera in pronunciation.

Old 05-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
^ I was about to say the same. Cabrera sounds like something Porsche would name one of it's cars. I can't wait to see the replacement of the Gallardo though. I hope it's wider and more aggressive than the current style.

That's the one thing I disliked about the gallardo, it looks like a normal car on the road. It's older brother sits lower and is much wider, making it look much more exotic.

Old 05-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
If they don't offer a stick shift, I hope they offer a DCT at least...

Old 05-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Super Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond repute
While I agree that Cabrera sounds like something Porsche would name a car, it does fall in line with Lamborgini's trend of naming their cars after Spanish Bulls.

The Cabrera line was a historic line of bulls in Spain.

(thank God for wikipedia )

Old 05-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
'nuff said

Old 05-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
wow...how could we forget about that guy^ lol

I usualy think of Ángel Cabrera PGA Golfer winner of Masters in 09

Last edited by McRae; 05-07-2011 at 07:28 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
Does anyone have an estimate of when this will be released?

Old 05-08-2011, 04:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
I would very much appreciate for the all knowing D55L to chime in and give us some solid info on what's what but unfortunately he seems to be less active nowadays. Too bad, he was basically THE source regarding the Aventador, 458 Italia and Ferrari FF.

Old 05-08-2011, 05:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by mafishman1
So what is the conversion rate from horsepower to goatpower?

Old 05-08-2011, 06:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas
I would very much appreciate for the all knowing D55L to chime in and give us some solid info on what's what but unfortunately he seems to be less active nowadays. Too bad, he was basically THE source regarding the Aventador, 458 Italia and Ferrari FF.
My friend D55L was indeed the source regarding the 458 and FF. He has some problems with his eyes and are for that reason not so active for the moment. I sincerely hope he will be better soon!!!

However my friend, and I don't mean to say it in a bad way but I was THE source regarding the Aventador.... I was also the first to see the car. (credit goes to where credit are due) D55L mostly only confirmed what I had already stated.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventad...4-factory.html

And please friends, lets keep this thread ON TOPIC and all together make it a GREAT one.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread