Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 06:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by trax
Don't agree
What were all those cars already on the production line?
I'm going to guess that almost all the dealer cars will already have been built by Geneva

Well my prediction was pretty accurate

Gotta give me that....

Old 01-02-2012, 06:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AndrewDinCH
I agree with Trax, dealer demos will be there for May. And equally I'm sure there will be customer cars on the road in June.

I'm just not sure which country!
Well.... What do you say now? You really should trust me regarding these things

Happy New Year to you.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ FACTORY NEWS 3

Everybody is talking about the Aventador LP700-4 Roadster making it's debut at Geneva....

BUT for a number of reasons it is not 100% sure the Roadster will make it for Geneva.

What IS sure: Lamborghini is working on ANOTHER surprise for Geneva.....

Old 01-22-2012, 04:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Any hints??......could it be the "gallardo replacement?"

Old 01-22-2012, 05:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Is it Gallardo-'The Ultimate of Ultimate' Edition?

Old 01-22-2012, 06:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
I lol'd ^^^. Wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a 185th edition of the Gallardo.

Old 01-22-2012, 06:51 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
My latest news - a surprise for sure, it was mentioned to one contact of mine when he was visiting Detroit auto show from the Winkelmann himself and news about a big surprise ir circulating around since last november.

But latest hint multiple guys with knowledge recieved from both sources and dealers are LP700-4 Roadster with CF retractable roof. Its also sure that the Roadster itself IS READY, there are persons who saw the pics of real car, actual press pics of the actual car, not rendering or designer projects. This means everything depends only on they will to show it or to postpone the launch and to give the way to another surprise.

I'm not sure if they would dare to mark as a big surprise another SuperG or Sesto in another form. On another note its too early for the any sort of hypercar or G-replacement. May be 3rd model, but I'm not sure again if they'll launch it before G-replacement.

Will try to do some digging, but my good old friend Monaco Bodyguards was right about Lambos so many time, that I wouldn't dare to compete with him. If he says, most probably he will be right.

Old 01-22-2012, 10:16 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
gforce is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope he,s wrong about the roadster!

Old 01-23-2012, 04:32 PM
WSC
Teamspeed Junior Member
WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!WSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by D55L
May be 3rd model, but I'm not sure again if they'll launch it before G-replacement.
Late last year, Stephan Winkelmann said they'd decide on their third model by early 2012, and said "when we decide, we will show something."

Since we didn't hear anything at the Detroit Auto Show, I bet the big surprise is the third model announcement—complete with concept car.

Winklemann also said that while they plan on announcing the third model soon, it won't arrive in showrooms until 2016, which gives them plenty of time to bring the Gallardo replacement out first.

[Source: Lamborghini: We'll Confirm Third Model Within Weeks]

Old 01-27-2012, 05:09 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
in the new issue of italian mag quattroruote (usually has reliable info for connections with lambo-ferrari,remember the first pics of the lp560-4)there is a scoop

LAMBORGHINI: 700 CAVALLI PER UNA SUV
Sì, il terzo modello della Casa di Sant’Agata ha le ruote alte. Ma con la progenitrice LM 002 c’entra poco. È leggero, aerodinamico, ultrapotente. E, va da sé, a propulsione ibrida

(LAMBORGHINI: 700 Hp FOR A SUV
Yes, the third model of the factory of Sant'Agata has large wheels. But with the ancestor LM 002 has little to do. It is lightweight, aerodynamic, ultra powerful. And, of course, with hybrid propulsion)

Last edited by d3a; 01-27-2012 at 05:13 AM.

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory