Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

You Will Not Believe Your Eyes !

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
I know it will look sick once all said and done Is the GTR still available? Trying to convince my pops to go over and take a look.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by mkell
I know it will look sick once all said and done Is the GTR still available? Trying to convince my pops to go over and take a look.
^^^^ yes It is...We have quite a few interested parties though ^^^^

* * Buy Me * * Subliminal message * * Buy Me * *

Old 09-25-2008, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Failed to mention one really cool thing...This show car built LP-640 Roadser has a Glass Bonnet never seen before on the Roadster and not even showing as an option on the 2009 options price list for the open top version.. 'Gotta love Lamborghini, they are full of surprises.

^^^ Seeing is beliving , It's on the window sticker as a $7,020 option !^^^

Last edited by Adrian; 09-25-2008 at 06:57 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
That looks super sick.

Old 09-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLMOTORSPORTS
^^^ For sure, nobody actually drives them with those nasty looking clip on tops installed, Lamborghini even places a "skull and cross bones" type speed warning on the header about driving under 90 MPH with it on !
We hit 202 with the top on. It was my friend's LP, the one in my avatar. It does look horrible though.

Can't wait to see the pics with the top off.

Old 09-25-2008, 09:00 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Lambo and their dealers should never photograph the LP 640 roadster with the top on.

Ultimate props for the third pedal.

Old 09-25-2008, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
that glass bonnet is sick

Old 09-25-2008, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks terrible IMO!

Old 09-25-2008, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLMOTORSPORTS
^^^ Yes, It's a one of two made for international auto show's... ( The Plan changed ) so we held up our hands up for 1 of them...not sure where the other one is,it will be interesting to see when and where it shows up !
The other one is at Manhattan Motorcars I believe

Here's a pic of theirs... it's also a 6speed

Name:  Picture_069.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  250.1 KB

Old 09-26-2008, 12:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
The top doesn't do it for me and niether does the color. Flat black works for a ferrari, but for some reason, it doesn't show off the lines on a LP. My 2 cents. As for proper care and detailing of the paint, I'll do some research. I'm curious how you'd protect the finish.

Quick Reply: You Will Not Believe Your Eyes !