Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

You Will Not Believe Your Eyes !

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Russ
The other one is at Manhattan Motorcars I believe

Here's a pic of theirs... it's also a 6speed

Attachment 13797
^^^ Thanks for that ! Now the question is whose will sell first ? ^^^

Old 09-26-2008, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
The top doesn't do it for me and niether does the color. Flat black works for a ferrari, but for some reason, it doesn't show off the lines on a LP. My 2 cents. As for proper care and detailing of the paint, I'll do some research. I'm curious how you'd protect the finish.
^^^ Yes, I would be interested in that...Have not asked our Lamborghini Rep' yet but I will see what they recomend ~ When asking any kind of questions like this it usually takes a few days as everything ( information included ) comes from Italy and they don't move quite as fast as we do in U.S business !

Last edited by Adrian; 09-26-2008 at 10:57 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:56 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I love it, also like the white LP560-4 next to it

Old 09-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ErikV12 is a glorious beacon of lightErikV12 is a glorious beacon of lightErikV12 is a glorious beacon of lightErikV12 is a glorious beacon of lightErikV12 is a glorious beacon of lightErikV12 is a glorious beacon of lightErikV12 is a glorious beacon of lightErikV12 is a glorious beacon of lightErikV12 is a glorious beacon of lightErikV12 is a glorious beacon of lightErikV12 is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous. Take the top off next time!

Old 09-26-2008, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Arena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond repute
My pants just got tight. My color. All you have to do to keep it clean is powerwash with water and terrycloth off. Still have my Flat Cayenne.

Old 09-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
///M_Chap is an unknown quantity at this point
This car belongs in the next Batman Movie....love the name of the color

Old 09-26-2008, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
How did I miss this thread?? Those pics are awesome. I love Lambo.

I wouldn't naturally associate St. Louis with a big Lambo market. Nice to see that it is. It's probably all those Budweiser hiers.

Good luck to you!

Old 09-26-2008, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
St louis the motors is the S**t!! amazing threads as well..
I'm curious to know if most of the lambos you sell are for out of state customers?

Old 09-27-2008, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
looks great....but only when top is down...

Old 09-27-2008, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks for all the comments , Yes , It looks awkward to say the least with the top on, I just shot those pictures really quickly with my compact camera as it rolled off the truck and removed the white fabric wrapper they come zipped up in ! I plan to do a full photo shoot outside once it's all cleaned up and had it's P.D.I , Hopefully on Monday or Tuesday and it will definitely be topless ~ Check back for the good pics !

Quick Reply: You Will Not Believe Your Eyes !