Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

34 shades of Aventador Superveloce

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
34 shades of Aventador Superveloce

If you take a closer look at the option list for the new Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce you'll find a total of 34 different colors that are available, either as a no cost option or as an Ad Personam selection.

Just to make things easier for you guys I've put together an overview of all these different shades side by side so you can take a look at them in one glance:

33 shades of Aventador Superveloce

Now the above image is a scaled down version for web display, if you prefer a larger 3600px wide version ... click here

I know you can count, and there are only 33 shades on this image, that is because I didn't have a swatch for the Ad Personam Metallic color Verde Ermes at that time ... but I have added it now:

Aventador Superveloce in Verde Ermes

If you are interested in checking out every shade in a larger 1280x853 format feel free to take a look at my Image gallery

Last edited by lambocars; 03-23-2015 at 11:20 AM.
Old 03-23-2015, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
You sir are a legend!

Old 03-25-2015, 06:23 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
very good!

thanks!

Old 03-26-2015, 05:25 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Great!!

I see you've put on the big SV-logo on some of your renders. Is there a real life picture of it?

Old 04-02-2015, 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CH.
Great!!

I see you've put on the big SV-logo on some of your renders. Is there a real life picture of it?
Only saw this image on another forum, so I based my renders on it:

Old 05-10-2015, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice collage/compilation!

Old 05-20-2015, 06:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Valkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished road
To confirm for the big SV logo

Actually in Spain / Barcelona : yellow one with big logo

Attached Images