Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Huracán Invades California Streets

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2014 | 11:58 AM
DJ
|
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Lamborghini Huracán Invades California Streets

Name:  OrangeHurracan 2.jpg
Views: 2304
Size:  201.6 KB

Lamborghini Huracán Invades California Streets

Well here’s something you don't see everyday — A bright orange Italian bull ripping through city streets with a full camera crew filming every move. It appears Lamborghini is producing an exciting product video for its new baby bull as they ready the new Huracán for a full Geneva reveal.

The Huracán’s 610 hp mid-mounted V-10 power-plant sounds outstanding as it echoes off the buildings, and playing a wonderful game of slalom dodging enemy dumpsters!

As luck would have it there is a video as well of the shoot on youtube so enjoy!

Name:  OrangeHurracan 10.jpg
Views: 1625
Size:  205.0 KB

Name:  OrangeHurracan 12.jpg
Views: 1788
Size:  232.0 KB

Name:  OrangeHurracan 1.jpg
Views: 1625
Size:  241.5 KB

Name:  OrangeHurracan 2.jpg
Views: 2304
Size:  201.6 KB

Name:  OrangeHurracan 3.jpg
Views: 1560
Size:  199.4 KB

Name:  OrangeHurracan 7.jpg
Views: 1540
Size:  166.3 KB

Name:  OrangeHurracan 6.jpg
Views: 1574
Size:  204.7 KB

Name:  OrangeHurracan 9.jpg
Views: 1502
Size:  214.2 KB

Name:  OrangeHurracan 11.jpg
Views: 1534
Size:  197.7 KB

Name:  OrangeHurracan 4.jpg
Views: 1488
Size:  184.3 KB

Old 01-29-2014 | 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
I have the impression that this color doesn't flatter the car at all..

Old 01-29-2014 | 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think it's the wheels. Darker ones would look amazing.

Old 01-29-2014 | 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
This car looks very aggressive. Black wheels would look even better.

Old 01-29-2014 | 05:00 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
That car looks awesome. I love how small and purposeful it looks...something I can't usually say about Lamborghinis.

Old 01-29-2014 | 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Meh...

Old 01-29-2014 | 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in love with this car. Well done Lamborghini

Old 01-29-2014 | 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
They look really good!

Old 02-10-2014 | 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished roadBlackNred is on a distinguished road
i would never risk my life with a lamb since i got this information:

Lamborghini Murcielago Crash Unfall

if only half of that is true, which i believe then this is serious...

Old 02-11-2014 | 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BlackNred
i would never risk my life with a lamb since i got this information:

Lamborghini Murcielago Crash Unfall

if only half of that is true, which i believe then this is serious...
One - ask the owner - if alive that is how fast he was going and what did he hit.

Two - Technology has changed in a big way. I've seen wrecks worse than this and they walk away from it. So Judging a Murci to the Avetador or the Huracan is like comparing oranges to apples.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Huracán Invades California Streets