Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Not the best green but its ok.

Old 02-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think that green would look better with dark wheels accenting it and some mods.

Old 02-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Wheels
I think that green would look better with dark wheels accenting it and some mods.
or a Verde Ithaca matte with a best pair of black gloss HRE shoes

Old 02-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
hi lambo......getting a feeling people aren't warming to the new mantis!! appreciate you want to do a new green colour but sometimes the old colours work best!! bring liathica back into the standard paint range...mr Monaco you know it makes sense!!!

Old 02-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I was actually never really a fan of green on the G. I think it looks far better on the Murci or the Avy.

Old 02-12-2014, 04:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by goldencrust
hi lambo......getting a feeling people aren't warming to the new mantis!! appreciate you want to do a new green colour but sometimes the old colours work best!! bring liathica back into the standard paint range...mr Monaco you know it makes sense!!!

I agree totally with you. I am sure it will eventually be back in the standard range.

* The new Mantis is quite cool, but I am not sure I would actually order one in that color.... But I do understand and agree that Lamborghini try to make a new launch color.

* But I HATE the Aventador launch color, the Arancio Argos. A color I think that will be difficult to sell in a few years. On the other side the Arancio Atlas looks just amazing and still is one of the maybe 2 best colors for a Lambo...

* The silver color that the factory has used a lot for now is a completely hopeless color for a Lambo... Do your hear me over in Sant Agata??? I do know that you try to attract a different demographic and I respect that but a silver Lambo ??? Well you know my point of wiev all ready...

Old 02-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
I agree totally with you. I am sure it will eventually be back in the standard range.

* The new Mantis is quite cool, but I am not sure I would actually order one in that color.... But I do understand and agree that Lamborghini try to make a new launch color.

* But I HATE the Aventador launch color, the Arancio Argos. A color I think that will be difficult to sell in a few years. On the other side the Arancio Atlas looks just amazing and still is one of the maybe 2 best colors for a Lambo...

* The silver color that the factory has used a lot for now is a completely hopeless color for a Lambo... Do your hear me over in Sant Agata??? I do know that you try to attract a different demographic and I respect that but a silver Lambo ??? Well you know my point of wiev all ready...
Bring back Monterrey Blue!!!!

Old 02-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
as previously said , the huracan looks best in my imo in the dark colours. I can't tell on the Lamborghini web page if one of the promo pics is grigio titans or nero nemesis with the orange ''alcantara or leather'' interior.......or is it the light reflecting off the nero making it look like titans! grigio titans is my spec at the mo with the gloss black style pack, black wheels,orange calipers and orange alcantara.....see what Geneva brings at the show, i'll be there on sunday the 9th on the stand. enjoying some parma ham and a coffee!!

Old 02-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by goldencrust
as previously said , the huracan looks best in my imo in the dark colours. I can't tell on the Lamborghini web page if one of the promo pics is grigio titans or nero nemesis with the orange ''alcantara or leather'' interior.......or is it the light reflecting off the nero making it look like titans! grigio titans is my spec at the mo with the gloss black style pack, black wheels,orange calipers and orange alcantara.....see what Geneva brings at the show, i'll be there on sunday the 9th on the stand. enjoying some parma ham and a coffee!!
Sounds like the perfect spec'd Huracan!

Old 02-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
LAMBORGHINI HURACÁN AN IMMEDIATE SUCCESS: 700 ORDERS IN A MONTH

Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy, 12 February 2014 - The Lamborghini Huracán has already obtained 700 orders during a, as yet unfinished, month-long private preview tour worldwide for VIP clients. An excellent start for the heir to the best selling Lamborghini to date, the Gallardo.

The Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 is powered by a 610-horsepower 5.2- litre normally-aspirated V10 engine, which allows it to reach a top speed of 325 km/h and accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.2 seconds, placing it at the top of its segment.

A candidate for ‘star of the show’ at Geneva Motor Show, it will be the first vehicle to be revealed at the exhibition, during a press conference given by President and CEO Stephan Winkelmann, scheduled for 8 a.m. on Tuesday March 4th, 2014.

The presentation will contain innovative elements -- not just the video of the supercar shot over the last few days in Los Angeles, but also the reveal.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread