Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aventador Roadster stars in Britney Spears new music video "Work Bitch"!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
shirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really nice
Aventador Roadster stars in Britney Spears new music video "Work Bitch"!

I was lucky enough to be a part of the creative team for this new music video so I thought I'd share some exclusive Behind The Scenes content with the members/my friends here at TeamSpeed :]

Who: Britney Spears

What: WORK BxxCH Music Video

When: Early September 2013 (filming) | October 2nd 2013 (debut)

Where: Las Vegas | LA

How: I was fortunate enough to be brought on board by Ben & Mazik as the Assistant Creative Director. I also utilized my close relationship with Lamborghini to acquire a 2014 Aventador Roadster that is featured throughout the video.

Masterminds Behind the Video: Ben Mor (Director) & Mazik Self (Creative Director) are both artistic geniuses. Between them they’ve directed the latest and greatest hits from Will.i.am (Scream and Shout), Justin Bieber (That Power), Katy Perry (Part of Me), The Black Eyed Peas (I Gotta Feeling), as well as other artists that include, Cee Lo Green, T.I., Nas, and Matisyahu.

My Fearless Assistant: I couldn’t think of anyone more well rounded than Karissa Hosek to assist me on this shoot. She’s one of the best female automotive photographers in the US and I was completely covered if something were to go wrong, as she’s a professional car electronics installer as well as a mechanic (her weekend toy is a 550hp FD RX7 she built by herself).

1. Karissa getting comfortable in the Aventador

Featured Automobile: 2014 Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador Roadster | $525,000 | 700hp V-12 | 0-60: 2.9sec | Top Speed: 217mph

Britney Spears mentions a number of cars in the chorus of “Work Bitch” and we all know the best of them, is of course, Lamborghini. Because of my close ties with them I was able to pull some strings and acquire one of the very first 2014 Aventador Roadsters in the US.

2. I performed a quick photoshoot of the car prior to taking it out on set and here’s the final result.

I Apologize in Advanced: for the horrible quality pictures due to everything being shot with my cellphone. There was a very STRICT no camera policy on set where cellphones were even taken away at the entrance to ensure no one would leak teasers of the video.

3. First day on set bright and early, Karissa and I started prepping the car to ensure it was absolutely perfect for its first scene.

4. On set at an undisclosed location.

5. Me staging the car for its first drift scene around Britney and her dancers.

6. One of our main goals was to show the beauty, power, and grace of this amazing Lamborghini while seamlessly incorporating it in to the music video as seen here in one of the opening scenes.

7. Over head shot of the Roadster in action.

8. Despite it being a bright clear day, the crew created an artificial sun pictured here to get the really hard directional shadows seen in the stills/video.

9. The Lamborghini looking pretty epic driving behind Britney and her dancers.

10. For the second scene involving the Lamborghini, we wanted to use its sharp angular creases to direct the viewers eye toward Britney while still incorporating the car’s beauty.

11. BTS shot of the exact same scene above.

I didn't wanna flood the forums with endless pictures. But if anyone is interested, I have a full write up along with a lot more shots on my blog at: JordanShiraki.com

Special Thanks: I just wanted to thank Ben Mor & Mazik Self for bringing ShirakiPhoto on board, Automobili Lamborghini LLC for providing the beautiful car, Karissa Hosek for all her help throughout the process, and the cast and crew of the music video.

Hope you guys liked the pics and quick write up!

-jordan shiraki

Old 10-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Saw on facebook, awesome writeup Jordan! Really cool to see what the behind the scenes on these big productions are like

Old 10-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool

Old 10-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
That's awesome! Nice work!

Old 10-04-2013, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Peabody80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Now that is Epic. Thanks for sharing!

Old 10-04-2013, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic that is, your work I meen, realy cool and well done, thank's fo sharing with us

Old 10-05-2013, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Great work, I've seen the music video and the Lambo looks terrific