Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lp 670 sv reliability

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Member
Manursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the rough
Lp 670 sv reliability

Hello,

Preparing a futur purchase , i have some questions about murvcielago sv reliability.
It is now impossible to find SV with official warranty , what do you think is the SV reliable ?
My choice will be between SV murcielago and aventador .

Is there any owners of murcielago SV that can help?

Thanks

Old 05-31-2013, 05:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Go for the SV. Better keeper for the future plus the fact that this car is ****ing fast, ****ing beautiful and it is a car that Lamborghini will never make again. Also i can't tell you if it is more comfortable in comparison with the Aventador but it is a great car. One of the greatest Lamborghinis ever made.

Best

Last edited by St_Ex; 05-31-2013 at 05:19 AM.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
Manursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the rough
Thanks fornyour return .
I'm searching information regarding maintenance cost and well known defect or problems

Old 05-31-2013, 09:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
A friend of mine tracked his SV several times with no problems at all.

Proof. Listen to how awesome this thing sounds! I say get the SV hands down.

Old 05-31-2013, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I agree: get an SV! Aventador is probably faster and easier to drive, but this car has so much more style!!

Old 05-31-2013, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MC321
A friend of mine tracked his SV several times with no problems at all.

Proof. Listen to how awesome this thing sounds! I say get the SV hands down.
Lamborghini LP670 - Open Track Day - Bahrain International Circuit - YouTube
Insane! That's why i love sooo much the SV.!

Thanks for posting.

Old 05-31-2013, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Get the SV!

Old 05-31-2013, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Do it! - It's a collector's piece of art 8)

Old 05-31-2013, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
True that!

Old 05-31-2013, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't had a chance to drive an SV. However, I have driven Murcielago extensively.

For me, I would get the Aventador unless you are set on the SV styling (which I wouldn't fault anyone haha). Aventador represents a newer generation engineering that SV's steel frame/composite body just can't match. SV is great, but it's roots are just old school technology.

Aventador value is holding well. I think even 5 years from now, we are still going to see Avendador holding above 320k mark.

Quick Reply: Lp 670 sv reliability