Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Where to re-watch the Super Trofeo races online??

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
Where to re-watch the Super Trofeo races online??

I'm trying to get into the series..but can't seem to find it. I know its shown on Eurosport tv but aside from that are they available online anywhere else to re-watch or catch live streaming? The lamborghini youtube channel is not showing much aside from short clips...any help??

Old 04-20-2013, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
AFAIK, only Blancpain & FIA GT are easily available online, both are SRO championships like the super trofeo.

Old 04-20-2013, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
what websites can I find the blancpain? and what is AFAIK?

Old 04-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by zeeshan66
what websites can I find the blancpain? and what is AFAIK?
AFAIK = As far as I know

Old 04-21-2013, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ecnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura about
what websites can I find the blancpain?
Official Site of Blancpain Endurance Series
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEC8B95916B0BA0A2

Old 04-22-2013, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
^ that's exactly what i was looking for thanks bro!!!

Old 04-23-2013, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^ that's exactly what i was looking for thanks bro!!!
You just got me hooked on to it also. Thanks!

Old 04-23-2013, 08:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
thanks for the youtube link, do any body know of a torrent site that has the races for download?

Old 04-24-2013, 03:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ecnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura about
You can download from YouTube (via browser plugin or by other websites like savevid.com or keepvid.com, etc).

Old 05-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
here's a trick just add the # 22 in the address and it'll take you to a download page

i.e. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nFdb34r....

would be
http://www.youtube 22 .com/watch?v=_nFdb34rk5.... without the spaces

yes this works with ANY video

ArDs - just got into it this season surely will be exciting

Quick Reply: Where to re-watch the Super Trofeo races online??