Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: The Lamborghini Veneno has arrived

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Lambocar beautiful video, Loved it so much I just had to download it from you in HD.

Mixtape - It's comments like yours that just makes me what to shake my head in pity for you.

Old 03-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Cant agree with mixtape more first thing i thought was Mansory...

Old 03-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
Lambocar beautiful video, Loved it so much I just had to download it from you in HD.

Mixtape - It's comments like yours that just makes me what to shake my head in pity for you.
You're seriously going to try and tell me that all of Mansory's modifications and custom cars are tastefully done? Keep in mind, this was just my opinion. So no head-shaking, finger-wiggling, eyeball-rolling or pity needed here.

Old 03-10-2013, 03:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alwin
Chris Harris just wants to be banned by another Italian moniker...

For folks who follow and understand the world of Motorsport, the Veneno is an outrageously authentic 1:1 interpretation for a street legal Le Mans endurance race car w over the top F1 aero & trim.
How are you qualified to describe this as a 'road legal endurance race car'? It is far from that! My company works in sportscars and this car is merely a styling exercise that certainly has no resemblance to an LMP car, or even a GT car for that matter. 'Outrageously authentic street legal Le Mans endurance race car'? I think not.

Old 03-10-2013, 06:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
I think it has some styling cues from the Audi R18 LMP, I agree it's definately not a LMP car.

It's more than a styling exercise though, it's not just a slapped on bodykit at least they've given it a few more horses too.

Definately a car to polarize opinion and create a talking point. At the end of the day Lamborghini have made 3 and sold 3. They will be happy as are the people who bought them I imagine.

Old 03-10-2013, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Just look at the wheels for example, they have F1-inspired "blown" aero to channel more air down the stream thats coming from the front of the car to seal the air around the wheels/rear.

That's one of many things that a person with some understanding of the field can see from detailed shots.

I have observed many others, feel free to ask. I am also heavily involved on F1technical.net and frequently now mess with flow dynamics / aero apps on my computer to better understand all the crazy aero dynamics F1 cars employ.

You don't have to be certified to understand the technologies on the car, just have to be knowledgable and if you follow Motorsport you would've immediately recognized the "blown" wheel from many many other race cars other than F1. But since I specifically used F1 as an example, Williams is running a "blown" wheel nut concept based on the same principle and Red Bull also had one I believe in 2010, but was deemed illegal by the FIA. It also doubles to "pull" air out of the wheel well to help keep braking temps within their optimal window.

Like I said, if you are a gear head that follows Motorsport you would've totally spotted things like this and understand them beyond "styling cues".

The F1-type "styling cue" Pirelli script and line around the tires is definitely a nice touch though directly 1:1 with F1.

Old 03-10-2013, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, if you don't get what "sealing" air does, in short it helps reduce drag.

Old 03-10-2013, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mixtape
You're seriously going to try and tell me that all of Mansory's modifications and custom cars are tastefully done? Keep in mind, this was just my opinion. So no head-shaking, finger-wiggling, eyeball-rolling or pity needed here.
Well Personally Mansory should be shut down and banned any cars built by them at any auto show. I just don't understand how you can possibly think that the Veneno and Mansory can be in the same category. Veneno is a work of art from a designers and performance side of things. Mansory is created by a bunch of for a lack of a better work Ricer's.

Old 03-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 03-10-2013, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^^^ Lol that's badass. Stuff of anime speedracerlegend made into hypercar reality.

Quick Reply: Official: The Lamborghini Veneno has arrived