Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

New Lamborghini Super sports car heading to Geneva ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
Ridiculous price... just like the reventon. And so far it looks bad to me. And it will be no match for something of the likes of the P1/918/F150...

Old 03-03-2013, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
An absolute delusion for me..... I dont even know what to say....

Old 03-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
It's a Lambo, ridiculously stupid looking, and now more dramatic than never. It's the most perfect example of a Lamborghini ever. If a scale of love goes from 0 to 10 there are only two options, 10 or 0, no middle point. Yo love it to the end of time or you hate for the rest of your life. Me? I love it. It has presence, and it doesn't cares about his looking.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ecnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Amzamus
Where did you find that?
Sunday Times webpage & Google cache

Old 03-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Some quick 'painting' in PhotoShop ...

Attached Images    
Old 03-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Elion_Arro is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by WindSpeed
Ridiculous price... just like the reventon. And so far it looks bad to me. And it will be no match for something of the likes of the P1/918/F150...
I don't think it's supposed to compete with those... We'll get an Aventador SV at some point, and that'll be as close as they get to competing with those cars.

Old 03-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lambocars
Some quick 'painting' in PhotoShop ...
Really good

I can see Pregunta (Long time ago concept) - this is modern translation for that, I think. Some kind of Fomulatic things and Lamborghini.
Still Maniac and cool.

Old 03-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
G-man1 is an unknown quantity at this point
2 expensive for this car.. not worth it..

Old 03-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lambo88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't say their recent creations are fine looking cars, the Aventador is, the Murcielago was, the first and 2nd gen. Gallardo were, the Reventons also, but the Sesto, Aventador J, and the new Veneno are a bit to much radical and over the top imo

Old 03-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Elion_Arro is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by lambo88
Can't say their recent creations are fine looking cars, the Aventador is, the Murcielago was, the first and 2nd gen. Gallardo were, the Reventons also, but the Sesto, Aventador J, and the new Veneno are a bit to much radical and over the top imo
The Aventador is newer than the Sesto... Also, the J looks spectacular.

Quick Reply: New Lamborghini Super sports car heading to Geneva ?