Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento production begins

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
Slick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enough
Hotwheels.

Old 01-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
I hope they change the engine cowl! That's butt ugly!

Old 01-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
supertomcat is an unknown quantity at this point
love it. i may never see one in the flesh though. i wonder how much technology will end up in the gallardo replacement and the sv aventador

Old 01-15-2013, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Roni is an unknown quantity at this point
Interesting - would be nice if you could keep track of the individual production steps.

Old 01-15-2013, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Another great picture.!

Attached Images  
Old 01-22-2013, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
sadil is an unknown quantity at this point
Ugly. Why would you buy this? There's the Zonda, Veyron, Agera, One-77, Venom GT, P1, F70, and the list goes on! And if you have all those, there's a ton of classics! Anything to avoid stolen artifacts from the Roswell project! Just my 2 cents of course.

Old 01-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
It's a matter of taste. Personally i really like Sesto Elemento. It's a special car for specific people who can afford to book the Monza circuit for a weekend to enjoy a whole day their track toy. The design is by far one of the most beautiful..but as i said..it's a matter of taste.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i like the specs but the looks no not really

Old 02-10-2013, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Old 02-10-2013, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
canyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enough
Wow! I can only imagine what it would cost to fix that front end if you damaged it.

Last edited by canyouheminow83; 02-10-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento production begins