Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

WTB: 2005 Murcielago Roadster OE Bumpers

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Beddu is an unknown quantity at this point
WTB: 2005 Murcielago Roadster OE Bumpers

Hello there,

To briefly introduce myself, my name's Enrico, and I am the Assistant Brand Manager for Lamborghini at Al Ghassan Motors, Official Retailers for Lamborghini (and Bentley, Bugatti & McLaren) in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.

Anyway, long story short, a friend of mine who owns a 2005 (or 6) Murcielago Roadster has been coming to our garage for the last 3 years, and simply put, they have messed him around - well before my time there. In the latest episode, they misplaced his bumpers after they had been lying in the workshop for 3 years, when he swapped them for some "Premier" bumpers.

The situation is tense now and he is demanding his bumpers back, and no-one in the workshop can seem to acknowledge where the blame lays. As such we are hoping to make a gesture of goodwill and acceptance of our responsibility, as we should have been doing from the start, and provide him with some bumpers. If anyone could point me in the direction of a set, that would be much appreciated. We hold DHL and other Freighting accounts and so shipping will not be an issue. I wait your feedback, and I appreciate your help in advance,

Regards,
Enrico