Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

LP570-4 Superleggera on KW coilovers v3 + HLS kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond repute
LP570-4 Superleggera on KW coilovers v3 + HLS kit

Just lowered my car by about 1.5in all around on the KW coilovers plus the KW HLS kit that still makes use the original lift system from the superleggera. Nice and slammed now..

At the shop:

At home, after the suspension settled:

Have the say the ride is actually more compliant than stock and overall I am loving it. A bit hard to chew at $7000 though....

Old 12-01-2012, 12:24 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome stance.

Old 12-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond reputejtanoyo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks man. Have to be a bit more careful going everywhere now since the HLS doesn't go up as much as the stock lifter does.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
schwarz is an unknown quantity at this point
How do you survive in jakarta? I'd be constantly wetting my pants if I was driving that here.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That looks sweet

Old 12-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
JT, looks amazing, perfect stance

Old 12-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by schwarz
How do you survive in jakarta? I'd be constantly wetting my pants if I was driving that here.
schwarz, check out these threads

https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventad...-lp670-sv.html

https://teamspeed.com/forums/general...sche-991s.html

Old 12-03-2012, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
schwarz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by RonnieRenaldi
Yep, seen those threads. But I still don't have the balls to have an exotic in Indo. Not saying that I have the money though...

Old 12-03-2012, 03:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
wow, looking good!

Old 12-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by schwarz
Yep, seen those threads. But I still don't have the balls to have an exotic in Indo. Not saying that I have the money though...
Plenty of exotics here. At last count, in Jakarta alone, there are probably over 20 Aventadors now....

Quick Reply: LP570-4 Superleggera on KW coilovers v3 + HLS kit