Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

UGR Gallardo Spyder at SEMA 2012

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
UGR Gallardo Spyder at SEMA 2012

"This is the sound of Underground Racing!"

Featured at the Mobil1 booth at SEMA 2012 is the Underground Racing Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder on a set of HRE Competition C109 in Satin Black/Brushed tinted.

You might have noticed a theme with Underground Racing, they state clearly "The ONLY wheel we trust at these speeds are HREs." And the 3 UGR cars displayed at SEMA 2012 all were equipped with HRE Performance Wheels.

More info on HRE Wheels, CLICK HERE

Old 11-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Former Sponsor
Kai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to all
Saw this car and the other UGR cars @ SEMA. They're beautiful. Can't wait till my Gallardo has a TT kit!

Old 11-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kai@EliteMotorsports
Saw this car and the other UGR cars @ SEMA. They're beautiful. Can't wait till my Gallardo has a TT kit!
I think I saw your team at the HRE booth. Sorry I didn't introduce myself.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Nice and simple ... this car looks amazing with those wheels on it ... and the sting is in the tail ... it might not look fast, but I'm sure it will outrun just about anything that crosses its path.