Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Photoshoot....my friend's new SV670 and my rental Yaris

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 05:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
SV is the bawsssss!

Old 08-24-2012, 05:30 AM
Teamspeed Member
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Need to see more of that Yaris as it is in my price range!
Oh and the SV is not too bad!

Old 08-24-2012, 06:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant future
Screw the lambo..

We want the yaris!

Old 08-24-2012, 08:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Love this car sooooo much!

Old 08-24-2012, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
Damn that is a wonderful color for the sv, hope i see it around town sometime

Old 08-24-2012, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
Wow, amazing color and another SV for the Houstonians! Lamborghini Houston currently has the yellow one (#60) for sale in their inventory which we have been seeing for the past couple of months at Houston Coffee & Cars.

chris, I think you parked next to us back in December of 2010 of Coffee & Cars next to an orange SV with the large spoiler and large SV decal. Was that you? Just wondering!

Old 08-24-2012, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
chrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Daaavid
Wow, amazing color and another SV for the Houstonians! Lamborghini Houston currently has the yellow one (#60) for sale in their inventory which we have been seeing for the past couple of months at Houston Coffee & Cars.

chris, I think you parked next to us back in December of 2010 of Coffee & Cars next to an orange SV with the large spoiler and large SV decal. Was that you? Just wondering!
Yeah man, that was me. I come out once in a while.

Old 08-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
Suspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant future
That color is awesome, especially with out the stickers. Congrats!

Old 08-29-2012, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Awesome colour for the SV, lets the black part stand out more. Just not feeling the Steering wheel.

Old 08-29-2012, 11:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
great shots

Quick Reply: Photoshoot....my friend's new SV670 and my rental Yaris