Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Powerful Lambo picture

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012 | 09:27 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
Powerful Lambo picture

This spreading through the internet pretty quickly.

Very powerful picture indeed. Reminds me of how thankful I am to have all the luxuries in life. Some can't even have the luxury to have food on their table.

Last edited by Chin.Up; 07-02-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 07-02-2012 | 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Is she Bowing down to a Lamborghini ? :s

Old 07-02-2012 | 09:31 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Why powerful?

Old 07-02-2012 | 09:33 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
Seriously guys?

This picture is showcasing polar ends in one moment. Both worlds usually held separate from one another.

Old 07-02-2012 | 09:38 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Only thing I see is the dude couldn't afford a 570SL.

Old 07-02-2012 | 09:46 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chin.Up
Seriously guys?

This picture is showcasing polar ends in one moment. Both worlds usually held separate from one another.
lol Thats what i suspected, but i wanted it to come out of your mouth. i could find a million of those type pictures.
These type of criticisms always bothered me, i hear it here and there on tv " he lives in this or does this or drives this.. blah blah blah ... and the ending is always along the lines of: in a country where the average man lives on less than $2 a day"

You could give every human being on this planet $1M each and some of them will go back to being dead broke after a while. Let the man in his Lambo enjoy his life.
He's got balls for driving a Lambo in a poor area.

Old 07-02-2012 | 09:50 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
Yes, all your points are correct. It is a debate that never has an end but like I said in my original post- "Reminds me of how thankful I am to have all the luxuries in life."

Old 07-02-2012 | 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Only thing I see is the dude couldn't afford a 570SL.
except there is no LP570 in that picture

Old 07-02-2012 | 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chin.Up
"Reminds me of how thankful I am to have all the luxuries in life."
I bet the driver just feels like a dick head.

Old 07-02-2012 | 11:01 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
I am sorry for both the beggar and the LP owner. One's poor, one's a ****stick. Really who's worse off?

Last edited by Brobbins016; 07-02-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Quick Reply: Powerful Lambo picture